Raq 4 Problem

Darren Walker-Torsion darren at TORSION.CO.UK
Tue May 24 11:55:28 IST 2005

Hi,

I had a problem last year when I was installing a Raq4 with MailScanner
and F-Prot.
I have had the same problem, in that the perl files wont autoinstall,
so Julian sent me a MCPAN command to install them manually.

I installed the latest version MailScanner, after manually installing
CIDR via MCPAN using the command

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Net::CIDR'

but now I get this error message