Report :Could not analyze message ?

Andreas Piper piper at HRZ.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Tue May 24 08:41:07 IST 2005

Hello all,

> Report: MailScanner: Could not analyze message

I am seeing those too since the last few days. In my case it is always a
spam-message with Subject:  C$ALIS SOFT  + a random word, containing some
MIME-Attachments including a JPEG-File. I have quarantined some of them, and
could hand over the queue-files (~13KByte size per message) for further
analysis if requested.

My setup: MS 4.36.4 with SA 3.0.2 on Debian Sarge (2.4.29-vs1.2.10) with Perl
5.8.4 and sendmail 8.13.1

thanks for any hints,
Andreas