Authenicating users

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon May 23 21:30:59 IST 2005

Mike Kercher wrote:
> I'd be interested to know the exact failure you got because I can't
> find anything in my logs that would indicate you trying to send an
> email to me...at least not from the .ak.us address.
>
> Mike

It should have come from 199.58.52.9, May 19, around 10 am Alaska time
(either 8 or 9 hours off GMT.  I think 9 now that we're on daylight
savings)...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500