4.42.3 included perl modules

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon May 23 20:43:48 IST 2005

Julian,

I always take a look at the perl modules you include in
your tarfile and compare them to what I'm running on my system.
I don't use the install.sh script, I'm a Luddite on that score.
In my case (with 4.42.1 in production mode) I am using:

Compress-Zlib-1.34       (instead of 1.33)
File-Temp-0.14           (instead of 0.12)
Extutils-MakeMaker-6.17  (instead of 6.05)

My platform: Solaris 9.  You may want to roll newer versions
into the next release.

I'm about to update to 4.42.3.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College