Authenicating users

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon May 23 20:07:03 IST 2005

Oh, I see what you mean.  From an earlier thread, I got this:

>Sorry to intrude on the list for a slightly OT issue. Tried to email
Mike
>directly but get "<michael@**********.NET>... Deferred: 451 4.3.2 Please
>try again later" so thought I'd try here.

That's milter-sender "fault" (read: feature!). It does a sender
verification, which for some reason fails for your site, hence the
TEMPFAIL.

Original (>) lines mine, Mike's reply below.  So if my premise is wrong,
how might I go about troubleshooting this?  Running on SuSE 9.3, sendmail
8.13.something...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500