Authenicating users

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon May 23 20:00:36 IST 2005

I rereading I realized that I should have been clearer. Milter-ahead of
course sends all email to the Exchange 5.5 or Exchange 2000 servers since
all email addresses are valid on those servers.

There is some wasted effort since milter-ahead must check each address.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.