Performance Issues

Anakin SkyWalker basement_mobile2004 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 20 19:34:28 IST 2005

Really, nothing is done. MailScanner says nothing when
started, even in debug mode after "not forking"
It starts with no errors, but no checking/delivery is
done.

--- Martin Hepworth <martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM>

=== message truncated ===

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html