Performance Issues

Fri May 20 09:12:25 IST 2005

I presume you restarted MailScanner after altering the MailScanner.conf

If things stop working 1st point of call is to enable both Debug options
in MailScanner.conf. Stop Mailscanner and run check_MailScanner. This
will dump debug to th screen and you may be able to spot what's
happening. If you ca't spot anything post the debug here and someelse
might be able to spot something.
--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator