german spam rules - Raymond

Maarten van Lieshout mlieshout at COCOMOWEBBEHEER.NL
Thu May 19 13:02:30 IST 2005

Hi there,

This is not working for for me, I see them still listed in Mailwatch.
The SA Score also is zero. I want these messages to be marked as High
Score Spam, so I know they get caught by Mailscanner. How can I do this?

regards,

--
Maarten