german spam rules

RedRed!com IT Department itdept at REDRED.COM
Wed May 18 19:07:56 IST 2005

Yes, I apologize for not posting my appreciation earlier. I downloaded
the rules monday morning as soon as I saw the link, and it has been
working wonderfully since. Thank you very much for your time and effort
on helping the rest of us, whether intentional or not.

Sean