White listing sites that send Blocked Content?

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Fri May 13 16:07:01 IST 2005

Hi,  Can sites that trigger the "Blocked Content" tag be whitelisted in
the same way that one would whitelist a site that gets tagged as spam?
I've tried to add the following rule to my rules/spam.whitelist.rules
file but email from this site is still stopped for blocked content.

My rule:

From:           babycenter-email at nrsvp.babycenter.com   yes
From:            199.106.72.73          yes

I stuck the IP address in there too just in case that would make a
difference, it didn't.

Thanks,  Tom Combs

Tom Combs                                  E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory    Phone: (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                   Tallahassee, FL 32310