Sophos 3.93.2 -- new sophos-autoupdate

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Wed May 11 21:27:18 IST 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 11:56, Julian Field wrote:

> Jason Balicki wrote:
>
>> Julian Field <> wrote:
>>

>>> If you are using Sophos, and have upgraded to 3.93.2 or later, you
>>> must use the sophos-autoupdate script attached to this message.
>>> You should gunzip the file and then place it in /opt/MailScanner/lib/
>>> or /usr/lib/MailScanner/ depending on your system type. You should
>>> only have 1 of those 2, but if you have both then just copy it into
>>> both places to be sure.
>>>

>> Did you make any changes besides Aaron's one-liner?
>>

> No.

On the 10th, the autoupdate on my test server, for the entire engine,
got me 3.93.0.  I don't know what I'm going to get when that process
runs on each of my production machines (on the 16th, 17th, 18th, and
19th).

Any idea what happens if I make that change to the IDE autoupdate when
I'm using 3.93.0?