Quoting habbits again / Was: RE: Not a Mime header?

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Wed May 11 12:32:08 IST 2005

I'm a sloppy (snipper), true. I'll try to shape up (or go straight to
...:-).

Now about that award..... We could make it a trophy:)

(snip)
> Sorry I am hitting
> you with this now since you definately are not the only one
> doing this.
Oh so true. I think it's a combination of factors that makes one do
"incorrect" quoting... Laziness, stress and a general lack of coffee
come fairly high for me.

> But reading this list gets more and more difficult. It would
> be extremely kind of you all to really put some effort to
> better quoting. Please!!!!!
Wristslap received and caution in effect.

> Kind regards,
>   JP

Cheers
-- Glenn