Report files of our own

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri May 6 16:47:25 IST 2005

My boss would like to rewrite the all of the report text files to more suit
our(his) environment. I know that if I update, new reports would have to be
created, but is there a preferred way to point MS to the new text files?

Should we put them in a new folder after rewriting and configure MS to look
there?
or
Change the ones in the existing folder?

What concerns for either way are there when updating?

Thanks for any opinions.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers