block msgs based on filename without using antivirus?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFFJONES.COM
Thu May 5 22:32:54 IST 2005

Thanks, Julian and Matt.  I'll take a look at the generic scanner stuff.

Matt, I completely agree with your comments regarding the need for virus scanning.  However it's not that virus scanning isn't happening - it just happening on systems other than MailScanner, so adding it to MailScanner in this case would be redundant (not that would be a bad thing either, but it's not urgent at the moment :-) ).