releasing from quarantine

Rabie van der Merwe rabie at CT.DDSECURITY.CO.ZA
Wed May 4 22:52:57 IST 2005

Hi Jeremy,

I also had issues with releasing mail, here is what I did and posted to the
group:

Regards
Rabie

----snip----
Thanx too all, it works, herewith all the changes that where required for
MailScanner 4.39. Also to make this more foolproof, one could add a 'AND
From: quarantine at mydomain.com' to the 'From: 127.0.0.1' (or whatever the
email address is of the sender of the quarantine proccess and should do this
if you have users on the local box who send mail.
Changes to MailScanner.conf:
Virus Scanning = %rules-dir%/virus.scan.rules Dangerous Content Scanning =
%rules-dir%/dangerous.content.scan.rules
Filename Rules = %rules-dir%/filename.rules Filetype Rules =
%rules-dir%/filetype.rules Spam Checks = %rules-dir%/spam.check.rules

Files:
virus.scan.rules: