Update Virus Scanners

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at OKLA.COM
Tue May 3 19:53:02 IST 2005

McAfee is updating just fine on my servers, for whatever that is worth.

That being said, the stock mcafee-autoupdate script supplied with
MailScanner seems to have a PREFIX=/opt/uvscan or something along those
lines, as mine is in /usr/local/uvscan, I had to edit the script.

For whatever that is worth :)

uvscan --version

Virus Scan for Linux v4.32.0
Copyright (c) 1992-2003 Networks Associates Technology Inc. All rights
reserved.
(408) 988-3832  LICENSED COPY - Nov 27 2003

Scan engine v4.3.20 for Linux.
Virus data file v4483 created May 03 2005
Scanning for 125222 viruses, trojans and variants.

Tracy Greggs
Oklahoma Network Consulting