maillog logging level

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Mon May 2 18:01:20 IST 2005

Thanks for the answer.  I just commented this line out:
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl

Sendmail seems to work, along with the change that I did in my other
response.

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin