Vexira command line switches

RedRed!com IT Department itdept at REDRED.COM
Wed Mar 30 17:22:05 IST 2005

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but I'm trying to figure
out how to specify some of the command line switches that Mailscanner
uses when it calls vascan. Currently my logs are showing that it's
calling vascan -qq --scanning=full --action=skip. All of that is great
except for the skip part. I would rather have it rename or delete.

How would I tell Mailscanner that those are the arguments I want on the
call to vascan? Thanks.

Sean