MailScaner suddenly starting up with content issues after upgrade?

Dave Duffner - PSCGi webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Tue Mar 29 17:41:25 IST 2005

        Something must be fouled somewhere... Tried the -v
command, got the same response (no matter where in the drive
I tried to fire it up) error each time:

        Cannot open config file -v, No such file or dir in
etc, etc, /Config.pm Line 575

        Either I've got a fouled up install, I'm doing something
incredibly simple in a stupid way or I've completely missed
something?

        Dave