HTML Table SPAM?

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Mar 29 00:40:37 IST 2005

Devon Harding wrote:

>Here is my RBL's and they still seem to get through.  What can I do to stop em'?

My strongest recommendation would be to use a version of SpamAssassin
which has SURBL capabilities.

3.0 ships with it by default, although if your Net::DNS perl module
isn't fairly recent it will disable the URI based blacklists and only do
normal RBLs.

2.6x can have this functionality added with the
Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI patch. (They call it a plugin, but it's
dependent on patch to EvalTests.pm that the "make install" process does
automatically.)

I'd also recommend using Razor version 2.67. Older versions of razor may
not support e8 signatures, or may have bugs in e8.

Lastly, if you've got bayes going, be sure to train some of the samples
as spam.

Between the three approaches SA seems to catch all of these on my
network without much trouble (so far).