MailScaner suddenly starting up with content issues after upgrade?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 18:46:58 IST 2005

You mean SpamAssassin is 3.0.2, not MailScanner. You should be running
MailScanner version 4.something.

Find the spam.assassin.prefs.conf and add a line in it that says
use_auto_whitelist 0
That should switch off the AWL.

For the forms, find MailScanner.conf and set
Allow Form Tags = disarm

I will probably change the default to that now anyway, it is much more
useful that way.

Julian Field