MailScaner suddenly starting up with content issues after upgrade?

Dave Duffner - PSCGi webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Mon Mar 28 18:24:23 IST 2005

Greetings,

        Using Linux/Ensim Pro/Sendmail/ClamAV/MS/SA, which comes
with it's own set of nightmares on MS/SA integration.  Recently
(finally) was able to knock MailScanner up to 3.0.2 from 2.6,
seems to be running reasonably well though, at times, it seems
to be ignoring configurations we've done.  That may be related
to the way Ensim deploys sites, possibly not copying the latest
config files to each site dir.  Could even be skipping some
server-wide customizations because of how Ensim calls it up
for inbound mail.

        That being said, we've noticed since the upgrade to 3.XX
that we're seeing a slew of these: