Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Dean Jones dean at SAHRA.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Mar 28 16:52:09 IST 2005

Any more updates on this experiment with perl 5.6?

On my Solaris, postfix, perl 5.8.4, mailscanner system i managed to find
an error with file permissions on a cyrus library that was causing some
mailscanner grief very infrequently
since fixing the file perms i have yet to have a corrupt mail.

so it is looking like pilot error at this point :)