Weird problem with local SA tests

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Sat Mar 26 13:06:10 GMT 2005

Hi!

Something tells me I haven't had enough coffee yet.

I have a couple local tests defined in spam.assassin.prefs.conf, for
 example:

header MAILSCANNER      Sender =~ /.*\<MAILSCANNER\@JISCMAIL\.AC\.UK\>.*/i
describe MAILSCANNER    MailScanner mailing list
score MAILSCANNER       -3

This works as expected. However, any test I define after that one is
 ignored:

header SPAM-L           Sender =~ /.*\<SPAM-L\@PEACH\.EASE\.LSOFT\.COM>.*/i
describe SPAM-L         SPAM-L
score SPAM-L            -5

I tried reversing the order, and, yes, it's always only the first test
 that works. I bet it's just something I overlooked, but what?

MailScanner 4.37.7, SpamAssassin 3.0.2

Thanks for any hints.

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
-- A future startup with no patents of its own will be forced
-- to pay whatever price the giants choose to impose.