Compelte Rebuild.

Lance Haig lhaig at HAIGMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 11:19:03 GMT 2005

 Drew,

 Does this also keep the other programs updated?

 dcc

 razor

 Lance

 Martin Hepworth said:

 Lance

works fine withe FreeBSD.. using the tar.gz install rather than the rpm
or ports version

 In fact you might even find that FreeBSD is easier to use and maintain (As
that seems to be your area of concern). There is an excellent handbook at
www.freebsd.org/handbook which will help with the installation and the
ports system will help keep MailScanner up todate and the correct, up
todate dependencies will also be automatically installed just by changing
directory to the application you wish to install (e.g. cd
/usr/ports/mail/mailscanner) and typing 'make install'. Sit back and wait
for it all to happen and follow the instructions on the screen to make the
MailSCanner.conf file and wrapper/ auto update scripts.

But please don't let me directly influence you, YMMV but it's certainly
worth consideration.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy