CustomConfig funtions and parameters.

Rakesh rakesh at NETCORE.CO.IN
Wed Mar 23 13:10:27 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote:

> Here is a brief example:
>
> Outgoing Queue Dir = &ChooseZMOutQueueDir("dir1","dir2")
>
> and then in the Custom Function file:
>
> my @ZMOutQueueDirs=();
>
> sub InitChooseZMOutQueueDir {
>  @ZMOutQueueDirs=@_;
>
>  MailScanner::Log::InfoLog("Initializing ChooseZMOutQueueDir Version
> %s...",
>                $MailScanner::CustomConfig::ZMRouterDirHash::VERSION);
> So they just get picked up as parameters to the Init.... function. It's
> that simple.

I tried to do something similar with the 4.38 version for "SpamAssassin
User State Dir", without any success. Idea was to have different User
state directories for different domains for  a virtual domain like setup
so that i can have different bayes for different domains and a default
fallback path for the domains whose User state directory is not
specified. I was trying to do this with versions older than 3.x of
spamassassin. Now Spamassassin 3.x has default support for bayes in sql
which does support domain wise and userwise bayes, but i haven't really
bench marked on using which will be more useful.

Any suggestions/comments on this idea. Will it be any useful to have
different SpamAssassin User State Dir in MailScanner itself.

--
Regards,
Rakesh B. Pal