How do I set Mailscanner to not use MSP?

RedRed!com IT Department itdept at REDRED.COM
Fri Mar 18 21:05:25 GMT 2005

I have the virtusertable option in submit.cf exactly like it is in
sendmail.cf. Is that not enough?

Here is one of the log records pertaining to this issue:

    Mar 17 11:27:41 email2 sendmail[25274]: j2HHRfel025274:
to=info at marguthauction.com, ctladdr=sarahv at email2.redred.com (3268/100),
delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=30425,
relay=[216.16.73.5] [216.16.73.5], dsn=5.1.1, stat=User unknown

In webmail the user Sarah is specifying the from and reply to address as
sarah at rvtechsolutions.com, which is a domain that we host. She is
sending to info at marguthauction.com, which is also a domain that we host.
What Sarah receives in her webmail window is an error stating that the
email was saved in dead.letter. I went in to look at that and it is
nothing more than the headers and body of the email. Then in the maillog
is the error above. I'm not sure if any of this helps or not, if there
is anything else you may need to look at, please let me know. I've run
into a wall on this one. Thanks.