Whitelist > Blacklist

Derek Buttineau | Compu-SOLVE derek at CSOLVE.NET
Fri Mar 18 14:07:55 GMT 2005

Hey, just thought I'd mention there seems to be a small bug with the
whitelist vs the blacklist in MailScanner 4.39.6.  The blacklist is
being checked even if the sender is whitelisted (ie if a user is set to
have one specific address whitelisted and the remainder of the domain
blacklisted, both checks are being hit).  I've found that I can correct
this, simply by wrapping the blacklist check in a (!$iswhitelisted) in
Message.pm.

--
Regards,

Derek Buttineau