McAfee users... update now...

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 18 13:13:37 GMT 2005

Only for machines truly managed by ePo.
It's been a while since I looked at ePo (a loser^H^H^H^H^Hcollegue of
mine is saddled with that), but back then you couldn't manage
VirusScan commandline for Unix via ePo.

And since I let MS manage DAT updates, I don't see much point in even
trying... After all, engine updates are far apart and easy to do.

If ePo does it for you, then more power to you, but I suspect there are
quite a few who do use VirusScan, but not ePo.

-- Glenn