Message strangeness from ZDnet

Rakesh rakesh at NETCORE.CO.IN
Fri Mar 18 06:17:40 GMT 2005

Well just an alert, whitelisting chkpt.zdnet.com in your
phishing.safe.sites.conf  might be a bit risky. I just came across this
link which serves as Open redirector for chkpt.zdnet.com.  Just click on
the link below to get redirection to the MailScanner site from Zdnet.
You can also replace www.mailscanner.info with your favourite site to
get the redirection. MailScanner phishing fraud is probably doing the
right thing on trapping down this kind of redirector.

http://chkpt.zdnet.com/chkpt/wenot/www.mailscanner.info/

Till this redirector is fixed, whitelisting it may be a bit risky.

--
Regards,
Rakesh B. Pal