Releasing from quarantine

Courtney McKee cmckee at MCKEEIT.COM
Thu Mar 17 17:17:46 GMT 2005

Glenn,

  Thanks so much, but still no joy.  I edited both mailwatch files as you
suggested and I'm still having the same problems.
  Is there a command line prompt command I can issue to release mail from
the mailscanner spam archive, just to test that I can still release mail
from Mailscanner?
  Is there another avenue of repair that I can attempt?  I'm thinking about
reinstalling MailWatch, would that be correct?  Should I install the
MailScanner webmin module and attempt to release from there?
  At wits end.
  BTW, I'm doing all of this from home via SSH, so my son Cooper Seamus is
sitting on my lap and watching his mom be a frustrated nerd.

Thanks,
Courtney

McKee IT
406.498.4317