Presentation about MailScanner

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Thu Mar 17 08:42:19 GMT 2005

Hi!

I'll be giving a talk/presentation about MailScanner at LinuxWochen in
 Vienna, Austria[0].

If someone here has already done so, and would be willing to share her/
 his slides/notes/whatever to help me in preparing, that would be much
 appreciated.
That also goes for reusing a couple pages of the book, if Julian has no
 objections...

0: http://www.linuxwochen.at/

cheers,
&rw
--
-- Funny, I thought countries were formed by the biggest warlords eating
-- all the smaller warlords until they ran into a warlord they couldn't