Bayes is gone

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Wed Mar 16 12:34:02 GMT 2005

I don't think you are Kai (in fact still have that message around,
iterpreted it the same). What might be is is Anders runs his MTA as
something other than root... eximuser, postfix or whatever...
Then MS would default to use that users $HOME/.bayes, not roots.
So to "amend" your excellent advice a bit: be sure to run the lint as
the user the MTA/MailScanner is running.

-- Glenn