Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Wed Mar 16 11:48:00 GMT 2005

Steen, Glenn said:
> I should've been more clear... I do know about the queue file ID
> "qualifier", since I was the one reporting the initial problem....;-)
>
> I was rather looking at the mangled/incomplete:
> message-id=<522842524315.TIN93887@
> (as reported by postfix/cleanup) which might perhaps indicate something.
> Or perhaps not.

Looks more like a broken spambot as the cleanup process is ahead of
MailScanner (Hence our other problem with the aliasing of virtual
aliases).

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy