SA Timeouts

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Wed Mar 16 11:31:26 GMT 2005

Jim Coates wrote on         Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:29:49 -0600:

> I have the bayes_auto_expire set to "0" now (no longer commented out).

As Scott suggest, whenever you have a bayes problem one should run the
problem command manually to see the actual output. So, do an expire to see
if there are any problems. You should stop MS during that time. I don't
know why you still get those files although you switched auto-expiry off.
I often tend to think that people actually use two SA setups on MS
machines and that it's therefore easy to confuse the two and work on the
wrong one. That's why I only have one, I'm always sure I work on the one
and only ...

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany