Dont Scan if from certain IP

Wed Mar 16 11:17:57 GMT 2005

the rule file for server 1 should be something like..

To:     *@domain.com    yes
FromOrTo:       default         no

and driven from the Spam Checks option in MailScanner.conf should be fine.

For server 2

From: 1.2.3.4 AND To: *@domain.co.uk no
To: *@domain.co.uk yes
FromOrToTo: default no

Again driven from the Spam Checks option.

Rule will process th rule file until it reaches a match. Therefore the
most retrictive rules need to be placed first in the rule file.  So if
default is first in the file, that will match and no other checks will
be done.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator