Subject gets blank

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Mar 15 18:52:42 GMT 2005

oops.. forgot to mention postfix 2.1.5, and as for the subject: headers
  i don't see any headers related to subject at all..

i am unable to confirm currently if the original message contained
multiple subject headers, i'll check (or simulate) and confirm..

btw 'Debug SpamAssassin = yes' gives me 'mail 1 has no subject' in razor
check and also returns 'MISSING_SUBJECT' in the SA tests.

- dhawal