Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Tue Mar 15 16:48:59 GMT 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:17:18 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=F6rfler_Andreas?= writes:
>u sure it isnt a postfix problem ?

It "smells" like a race condition of some kind, or a Perl bug. I only
 see this on machines that
 - are i386
 - actually notice the mails in their load
 - run MailScanner
 - run postfix

On machines that only meet three of the above criteria, this ain't a
 problem.

cheeers,
&rw
--
-- <usenet>
-- I think of it as the world's biggest group-therapy session, and it's