SA Network Tests

Tue Mar 15 14:25:02 GMT 2005

Ah I see

well network tests cover RBL's, URI-RBL's from surbl.org and perhaps
even things like pyzor/dcc etc.

I run a couple of RBL's and the URI-RBL's which are truely great.

Not sure they'll help with FP's, but if bayes is FP-ing then enableing
the network tests will reduce the bayes scores in SA 3.x.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.