ZMailer help please

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Mar 15 12:14:59 GMT 2005

Hi

You have several ways to do this.

Try in scheduler.conf

search for "PUNT", and uncomment

I think this is what you want

# Sometimes we may want to PUNT all out to somewhere without regarding
# on what the routing said:
#
# smtp/*
#       maxchannel=199
#       maxring=5
#       command="smtp -F [192.89.123.25] -l ${LOGDIR}/smtp.punt"