4.40.5: unrar for Solaris users?

Randy Fishel randyf at SIBERNET.COM
Tue Mar 15 07:26:06 GMT 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Jeff A. Earickson wrote:

> where from?  I grabbed unrarsc-3.4.3.tar.gz and was about to fire up
> 4.40.5.  Your recommendation please...
>
> Jeff

  For Solaris tools, I would suggest getting pkg-get from blaswave.org,
and have it fetch the proper unrar package for the Solaris version that is
being run.  There are other tools available via blastwave as well,
packaged for S8 through S10, and starting to get more attention than
sunfreeware.com.

rf