Released beta 4.40.4

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Sun Mar 13 15:07:36 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have just released a new beta-test version, 4.40.4.

Been running for about 2 hours and seems fine.

Dan

____________________________________

Daniel Bird
Network and Systems Manager
Department Of Information Services
St. George's Hospital Medical School
Tooting
London SW17 0RE

P: +44 20 8725 2897
F: +44 20 8725 3583
E: dan at sghms.ac.uk

Computing Services Homepage:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/

The Computing Services Handbook:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/handbook2003-4.pdf

Everything is possible....except skiing through a revolving door.

content by MailScanner at danbird.net and is believed to be clean.