User unknown in virtual alias table

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 12 15:45:46 GMT 2005

I'm not in the mood for battling against Postfix today. Still recovering
from last night. Came downstairs to find a partially-eaten pizza and
garlic bread, still in their Pizza Hut boxes, in the fridge. I have
absolutely no idea how they got there.
I can only assume that it is connected with the fact that my credit card
was by the front door :-)

--
Julian Field