F-Prot vs BitDefender vs ClamAV

Paul Welsh zen23003 at ZEN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 11 19:32:51 GMT 2005

I'm glad you mentioned that. I don't bother putting viruses into quarantine,
I just delete them.  Presumably the phishing messages meet the same fate?  I
guess this isn't a problem unless it's a false alarm.  MailScanner has given
me some false phishing alarms in messages from the likes of travel
companies; I wouldn't want these deleted as a matter of course.

Do you think it worthwhile using MailScanner's phishing with ClamAV?