Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Fri Mar 11 12:27:01 GMT 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:24:52 +0100, Robert Waldner writes:

>>>Should we revert the change you suggested on the 7th before applying
>>>these patches?

>>No, keep that patch in place, it may help.

>Thanks, Julian! Patches are applied, will report back on Monday with
> how the boxen are behaving.

Nope, that didn't fix the problem. Fresh bunch of mails in postfix/
 corrupt. Same "pattern" as before :(

cheers,
&rw
--
-- Congress has banned such (copying) technology at the expense of public
-- of access to such technology for lawful purposes. In the case of guns,