Razor

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Mar 10 17:29:28 GMT 2005

From

man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

score SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME n.nn [ n.nn n.nn n.nn ]
           If four valid scores are listed, then the score that
           is used depends on how SpamAssassin is being used. The
           first score is used when both Bayes and network tests
           are disabled (score set 0). The second score is used
           when Bayes is disabled, but network tests are enabled
           (score set 1). The third score is used when Bayes is
           enabled and network tests are disabled (score set 2).
           The fourth score is used when Bayes is enabled and
           network tests are enabled (score set 3).