How to quarantine only Phishing stuff from Clam?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Mar 10 15:47:23 GMT 2005

Martin,

I looked at that example.  I already have:

Quarantine Infections = yes
Quarantine Silent Viruses = no
Silent Viruses = HTML-IFrame All-Viruses

All of these options can take a ruleset.  So I want to redefine what
a silent virus is via a ruleset, ie "leave Julian's default alone,
but remove Phishing from the silent virus set".  Will what I've proposed
do that?  When everything can be defined with rulesets, sometimes the
question is, "which option do I use the ruleset on?", as well as
"Is this ruleset correct?".

Jeff