Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Wed Mar 9 18:25:43 GMT 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:10:09 GMT, Julian Field writes:
>>After a day of calm, there are now 2 new corrupt messages, the
>> "structure" is exactly the same as before.
>>
>>Any more ideas for that?

>Bother :-(
>This is totally unreproduceable. Can you send me one of the corrups
>messages, I want to check all the checksums and pointers in the message
>structure to see if I can glean anything from it.

Is per PM to MailScanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK ok? It doesn't contain really
 confidential information, but I'd rather not have it archived all over
 the world.

Also, do you only want one from the machine with the fix, or one (or
 some) from the other, too?

cheers,
&rw
--
-- sometimes transcode changes or adds new
-- features while your are encoding.