What does this mean ?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 11:28:38 GMT 2005

Can you try switching from clamav to clamavmodule, as that should cure
the problem.
You will need to download and install my "install ClamAV and SA" package
from
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/install-Clam-SA.tar.gz
so that all the required perl modules are installed for you.

If you don't want it to touch your ClamAV installation (which I would
quite understand) then just edit the INSTALL-tar.sh script, it's fairly
obvious what you will need to delete. Let it upgrade all the Perl
modules, just comment out the bit near the top that actually builds
Clam. Read the "echo" commands and you will get the idea. It's very
easy, don't worry.

Julian Field